This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What to Look for in a Gaming Computer

RajioRajio Centurion
edited October 2012 in Sponsored
gaming-pc-730x-dell.jpg

I know this is probably a superfluous article. Most games know exactly what they want. You who are gamers know things that the rest of us can’t even imagine which is why we love you. However, if you are a mother, wife, girlfriend or other relative of a gamer, this article will help you to understand what to look for in a gaming computer from Dell.com/ca.
[url][/url]
The first thing you need to consider is the processor. Your gamer is going to need the computer to be fast! You never know who they are going to be killing! Or how they are going to be killing, it may be a dark night and they need to be stealthy, or it may be that they need to jump into the fray and exterminate some horrible evil emperor. Their life will depend upon the processor you choose for the computer. The quicker the processor, the better experience your gamer will have.

Other things you must consider are the audio and visual aspects of the system. Obviously the quicker the processor, the better the audio and visual will be. However, you will have some more choices when it comes to audio and visual components. The best thing to be would be to get a HD monitor for your computer. That way you will be certain to get the best. Your gamer will love you forever!

The next thing to ask a store associate is how much memory the computer has. Gamers use a lot of memory on their computer. There is a lot going on, and if there is no memory left, they will lose the game they have been involved in. Also if they don’t have enough memory, their computer will slow down. Make certain you get the best memory you can for your gamer.

Now, I know you’re going to get the best computer you can. You’re going to do the research and find the exact right computer for your loved one, however, what happens if this exceptional computer should crash. I know that traditionally, people who are gamers know what to do when their computer breaks down. They don’t hyperventilate and cry like us writers do, however, there will be a time, when they get stumped. This is when a warranty and technical support will come in handy.

It would be sad to get a computer for your loved one only to find out that you have to spend a fortune to fix it if something happens. And believe me, things to happen frequently with any computer. You can stumble into problems doing the simplest thing. So to get the best experience in computer buying, it will be important to get a good warranty from a company who offers support.
This discussion has been closed.