This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

!Movies! - Old - New - !Movies!

Comments

• DoosDoos Centurion
    Oh, I forgot, I also watched Into The Blue the other day... and they really catered to their audience. There is so much Jessica Alba in bikinis in that movie it's almost ridiculous. She's got a drop dead gorgeous body in that flick.

Gawdam!
  • been watching zodiac
    not what I expected it to be but its ok so far
  • I never understood why nigger was offensive.

african americans use it all the time when talking to eachother.. but the second someone else uses it.. it's the most offensive thing in the world.
    Because people are sensitive.
    Not to mention a lot people of ethnicity love to complain about shit.

Like how people were thinking Resident Evil 5 was racist.... WTF?
    People like to feel special.
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    edited June 2011
    I never understood why nigger was offensive.

african americans use it all the time when talking to eachother.. but the second someone else uses it.. it's the most offensive thing in the world.
    Because people are sensitive.
    Not to mention a lot people of ethnicity love to complain about shit.

Like how people were thinking Resident Evil 5 was racist.... WTF?
    People like to feel special.

People from all ethnic groups complain about shit.. that includes white folk. Now take this conversation elsewhere.
  • Of course.
    But that was direct to the relevant "racial" thing that was said.

Compare how many white people get all butthurt when they're called a "honkey."  or "cracker" to people of color when they're called whatever (not saying every one).

Numbers don't lie.
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    I've made another thread for this conversation.. I assume it will go nowhere now that there's a place to say what you feel..

Have at 'er.

http://www.delayofgame.ca/discussion/390/racial-profiling#Item_1
  • edited June 2011
    I want to see The Hangover II sometime soon. I've got to get back into Netflix so I can watch more movies. Not a big movie person, and with Netflix I seem to go a month without watching anything and then all of a sudden I watch 3 movies and 5 T.V. shows lol. Needs better selection, that's for sure!
  • I want to see The Hangover II sometime soon. I've got to get back into Netflix so I can watch more movies. Not a big movie person, and with Netflix I seem to go a month without watching anything and then all of a sudden I watch 3 movies and 5 T.V. shows lol. Needs better selection, that's for sure!
    I had the month trial, it was amazing when I was bored
    kenny vs spenny and trailer park boys are all I need

• I want to see The Hangover II sometime soon. I've got to get back into Netflix so I can watch more movies. Not a big movie person, and with Netflix I seem to go a month without watching anything and then all of a sudden I watch 3 movies and 5 T.V. shows lol. Needs better selection, that's for sure!
    I had the month trial, it was amazing when I was bored
    kenny vs spenny and trailer park boys are all I need

We did that too and I watched almost an entire season of Paranormal State lol. I was like "OMG THIS IS SO WORTH IT!!". Never watched T.P.B. but Kenny vs. Spenny is pretty funny.

I wish they had more T.V. series on there..

Since this is about movies, I've watched The Human Centipede, REC., The Haunting of David O'Reily (?), Growing Op, and some other horror movies on Netflix so far. I seen this 30 minute or so "horror" movie made in Mexico or something, with some necrophiliac morgue guy.. it was fucking weird.
  • never watched tpb....
    Dino, it is the best show ever I shit you not.
    Definitely the funniest show OF FOREVER (to me atleat)

here some random clips on the youtubes

• Ive been watching through ALL seasons in order right now, so far on Season 4.
  • Ive been watching through ALL seasons in order right now, so far on Season 4.
    good man
  • @npc - There were some clips in that video that made me laugh, but I wasn't wow'd. If it's on T.V. one day I'll try to watch it and check out a full ep.
  • Went and saw Bad Teacher last night... meh.
    Some funny parts, just because the characters were retarded
  • Went and saw Bad Teacher last night... meh.
    Some funny parts, just because the characters were retarded
    yeah I could tell by the preview :p
  • Hopefully the the movies I want from Amazon will still be on sale in the next few days.
    INCEPTION!!
  • Watched Despicable Me with my brother and mum. One of my favourite movies!!
  • Armageddon.
    Pretty nawzum.

Observe & Report
    Hilariously nawzum.
  • Going to see The Green Lantern with my cousin. Told her I'd take her out for her birthday and that's what she picked. I'm not interested in seeing the movie so hopefully it's good.
  • edited July 2011
    Green Lantern was a pretty good movie in my opinion. Most, if not all of the fight scenes were just atrocious (seriously it looked sooo fake when they were punching him and when people were being thrown around...), but the plot was good. Oh, and Ryan Reynolds is a total hottie.
    Oh and there was a total grammar fail at the end of the movie lol. The narrator said something like, "Of all the Green Lanters, there was only one whose light shined brightest." You heard it hear first. ;)

Hoping to see Hangover II soon, Bridesmades and the one about killing your boss looks alright. Forget what it's called.
  • Spies Like US was on TV yesterday. Great classic comedy movie.
  • RajioRajio Centurion
    Watched Brazil with the GF this weekend. Director's cut. Theres some really dark touches in there that i'd never noticed before.
  • I finally watched Black Swan last night.  I thought it was really good, though not as messed up as people led me to believe.

@Wick98 ; Glad to hear that they didn't ruin it with the remake.  I might go and rent it now to check it out.

@Rajio Brazil fucking rules!  I'll have to check out that directors cut version.

• DoosDoos Centurion
    After the Lulzsec situation I was inspired to watch some hacker movies.

So I watched Swordfish, War Games and Sneakers.

Surprisingly, the most entertaining and probably accurate one (In regards to what hacking likely looks like) was War Games. We're talking 1983, Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy.

It was enjoyable.
  • Yeah the town was great I went into it thinking it would suck cause it sounded generic
  • After the Lulzsec situation I was inspired to watch some hacker movies.

So I watched Swordfish, War Games and Sneakers.

Surprisingly, the most entertaining and probably accurate one (In regards to what hacking likely looks like) was War Games. We're talking 1983, Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy.

It was enjoyable.
    I really like Sneakers...it took me about 3 times watching but...and once you get the little things...it is an amazing movie. River Phoenix was great in it.
  • RajioRajio Centurion
    War Games!!! its still one of the best hacker movies IMO. and its by Disney. Go figure!
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    edited July 2011
    Far better than 'Hackers', that's for sure. Don't they like fly through tubes or something when they hack? Not physically, but on screen?

That movie is silly. I might watch it anyway.. Just 'cause Jolie whips out her boobs in it.

Free boobs!
  • I watched Sucker Punch the other night. I loved it, I even went ahead and downloaded the soundtrack to the movie, because that is also fucking awesome.
  • RajioRajio Centurion
    Hackers may be inaccurate but I still like the movie :P Free boobs indeed!