This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Comments

• I played The Sacrifice, new L4D and L4D2 campaign. Its quite fun. We sacrificed Zoey (which was me), because lets be honest... shes the least cool.
    Objection!
    I'd let Francis die since all he has going for him is hate thus makin' him the least awesome.
  • Last night, completed Chapter VII in my Halo: Reach solo Legendary run.

Also been tinkering with Call of Duty: Classic. What a sloppy port. Not impressed.
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    Let's be honest, in a real zombie scenario, Zooey would be the last to be sacrificed. She's the only one with certain... attributes.

• Yes, She has long hair.

Theres still Rochelle, gosh Doos
  • I played The Sacrifice, new L4D and L4D2 campaign. Its quite fun. We sacrificed Zoey (which was me), because lets be honest... shes the least cool.
    You're forgetting Bill, while he is cool he always runs through the scanner in dead air lol
  • I traded in some games and picked up Castlevania:Lords of Shadows, and put the balance down on the GT5 collector's edition.
  • Me and a friend have discovered something pretty interesting in Halo Reach. When you toss us in a warthog it can be kinda scary.
  • I completed Halo: Reach's Campaign for the third time, first on Legendary. Earned:

- A Monument to All Your Sins
    - Gods Must be Strong
    - Tank Beats Everything
  • Uncharted 2 on ps3
    Such a good game
  • Started playing multiplayer Halo: Reach and completed all of today's Daily Challenges.

Earned:

- Yes, Sensai
    - What's a Killing Spree (thereby entering me in all the Halo: Reach Xbox Dashboard contests)
    - We Have a New Challenger

Only two Achievements left to max the game, but that'll take a bit...
  • Started playing multiplayer Halo: Reach and completed all of today's Daily Challenges.

Earned:

- Yes, Sensai
    - What's a Killing Spree (thereby entering me in all the Halo: Reach Xbox Dashboard contests)
    - We Have a New Challenger

Only two Achievements left to max the game, but that'll take a bit...
    I really want to play reach!
    But I'm silver :(
  • Finally got around to transfering all my licenses to my new xbox. It was alot easier than I first thought. It kinda worries me.

• I really want to play reach!
    But I'm silver :(
    If that ever changes, I'd be happy to game with you!
  • I decided to give Kasumi - Stolen Memory and Overlord a try, Mass Effect 2 DLC, since they're the Deal of the Week this week.

Went through Kasumi - Stolen Memory last night, and I enjoyed it, though it was short and should have been part of the Cerberus Network like Zaeed - Price of Revenge.

Just started Overlord.
  • Overlord is pretty cool, i got that for my brother in the summer.
  • I decided to give Kasumi - Stolen Memory and Overlord a try, Mass Effect 2 DLC, since they're the Deal of the Week this week.

Went through Kasumi - Stolen Memory last night, and I enjoyed it, though it was short and should have been part of the Cerberus Network like Zaeed - Price of Revenge.

Just started Overlord.
    Overlord is great!
    Apparently the shadow broker is the best one though, I still need to play it
  • Completed Overlord today as well, and yes, I really enjoyed it. Added a nice horror element to the franchise.

I'll likely pick up Shadow Broker when it becomes a Deal of the Week. Bound to happen, I figure.
  • Complete 3 of the Daily Challenges in Halo Reach, which almost got me to Major Grade 2.
    Also played a bit of Dead Space Ignition, which for a puzzle game with Graphic Novel story I'm thoroughly enjoying so far some of the puzzles are annoying(looking at you Trace) and looking forward to getting the Hacker Suit when I get Dead Space.

Also Spent time between Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and Super Scribblenauts.
  • Completed Overlord today as well, and yes, I really enjoyed it. Added a nice horror element to the franchise.

I'll likely pick up Shadow Broker when it becomes a Deal of the Week. Bound to happen, I figure.
    Hopefully, I'm glad the deals of the week are good now, instead of a 33% of dlc for an obscure xbla title.

I completed the second silver age level in comic jumper, I really like the silver age art style and this game gets funnier and funnier!

I will likely play mass effect 2 following the new episode of the office tonight, I'm going to play on insane this time as a vanguard (best class evar!!11)
  • Last night, I also completed three of the four Daily Challenges in Halo: Reach. Close to Warrant Officer Grade 2 now.

One odd thing though on Bungie.net: It won't update my Noble 6's look, and still shows the default Noble 6.
  • Last night, I also completed three of the four Daily Challenges in Halo: Reach. Close to Warrant Officer Grade 2 now.

One odd thing though on Bungie.net: It won't update my Noble 6's look, and still shows the default Noble 6.
    I know two other people with that issue.
    As for the dailys I got all of them completed for the second time this week muhahaha!
    Score attack is your friend for those firefight dailys.
    Wow I feel like I'm talking like a level 70 from W.o.W (back in my day of playing it)
  • Completed the Daily Challenge in Halo: Reach where you need to kill 400 enemies overall.
  • Completed all the Daily Challenges yesterday in Reach, which also nabbed me the Weekly Challenge. I'm also about 1/3 of the way from Major Grade 3 to Lt. Colonel!
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    I started Enslaved and played up to part-way through chapter 9 on hard.

I'm enjoying it thus far. It's a good game and an excellent rental.
    I ended up buying it, just 'cause I wanted to support Ninja Theory, but I would recommend that game to anyone as a very solid rental. Excellent story.
  • Yesterday/today, completed the three Firefight Daily Challenges in Halo: Reach. Nearly at Warrant Officer Grade 3.
  • I unlocked 3 achievements in Team Fortress 2 Today.

Two for the Medic
    * Peer Review - Kill 50 Medics with your bone saw.
    * Medic Milestone 3 - Achieve 22 of the achievements in the Medic pack.

The milestone granted me an Ubersaw, but i already had one, so it goes in the crafting pile :D

And One Achievement for the Spy
    * Is It Safe? - Backstab 50 enemies who are capturing control points.
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    edited October 2010
    Started playing Demon's Souls again today, from scratch. Got a buddy who just picked up the game... wanted to see what it was like for a first timer again.

Oh yeah, it's hard. :P
  • Nailed out Lt. Colonel last night in Halo Reach, picked up my last achievement and got that JFO helmet I'd been jonesing for.
  • I played some more TF2 yesterday. And unlocked 2 more achievements. One for Medic and one for Heavy.

*Medic*
    Doctor Assisted Homicide - Assist in Killing Your Nemesis 20 Times

*Heavy*
    Pushkin the Kart - Get 50 Caps on Payload Maps
  • Oh and check out my Fileshare on Bungie.net for some awesome vids, particularly the Killtacular one and the Goon36O one: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=DjDATZ