This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

PS4 bundles

Does sony usually put out many PS4 console/game bundles?? Right now the only thing I see that is available is the 500 gb Uncharted 4 bundle. I havent had a PS since PS one so not sure what is typical. Does anyone hang on the PS4 forums and know of any buzz coming down the pipe? about new bundles...etc

Comments

• RajioRajio Centurion
    there should usually be at least one bundle in market. usually with the latest release game, or a marketing partner title (ie destiny). im sure there will be some for holidays but you might luck out sooner with bundles for back to school.

i dont think there is one for no man's sky.
  • SintacsSintacs Centurion
    When I got mine a few months back it was bundled with Black Ops 3.
  • well since I wanted to buy uncharted 4 anyway....and GOW3 remasters was on sale this week for $7.99 I grabbed the uncharted 4 bundle and I got Killzone shadowfall for $15

I looked around and I got the same word from everyone ...no one has heard anything about "NO man Sky bundle".

So all thing considered I cant complain. Thanks for the advice everyone.

So if anyone wants to add me as a friend I am icountstuff on PSN and I Count Stuff on XBL