This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Nintendo Switch

ReclaimerM3GTRReclaimerM3GTR Centurion
edited October 2016 in General

According to Kotaku and 7 am pacific Nintendo will debut the NX trailer

Comments

  • Law212Law212 Centurion

    If the games are as fun as the games on the Wii U then ill buy an NX.

  • I may have to buy 2 Nintendo machines this christmas....lol NX and mini nes

  • DoosDoos Centurion

    A bought a Wii U for Zelda. So.. gimme some fucking Zelda.

  • I am hearing a lot of buzz about the mini nes and many people are thinking it will be the must have toy this christmas with shortages out the ass.

  • SintacsSintacs Centurion

    @EchoGolfSierra said:
    I am hearing a lot of buzz about the mini nes and many people are thinking it will be the must have toy this christmas with shortages out the ass.

    It's a Nintendo thing so of course there will be shortages, possibly intentionally to drive up demand even further. Just look at the Amiibos, there's been plenty that there's been no real reason for there to be a shortage of, yet there is, and people buy them up any time they see em because of that. I have thought about buying a few Amiibos, but there hasn't been a ton that I've thought I even needed, though I do want the Bayonetta one, no idea if that's been released or not, but I feel like it'll be another one of the ones that people snatch up as soon as they appear.

  • Law212Law212 Centurion

    I want the Bayo One too. I thought the zero suit samus would be hard to get but its all over the place still. I don't think any amiibo from now on will have shortages.

  • So it's called the Nintendo Switch

    RIP 3DS

  • Yup and it's like my Wii U had an affair with a transformer (or maybe a Go-bot)...

    And no @Rajio, it wasn't named after you...lol

  • Apparently Switch will work on a NVidia GPU while all other current gen consoles use AMD.

    It's also confirmed that one of the games shown is Skyrim. Other games shown are Zelda Breath of the wild, Monster Hunter, and an untitled new Mario game amongst glimpse of other games (Mario Kart being the most obvious one).

    So, i guess i'll have to pre order mine 'cause i'm awesome like that.

  • RajioRajio Centurion
    edited October 2016

    renaming this thread.
    also adding tags.

  • @Rajio said:
    renaming this thread.
    also adding tags.

    How dare you!

    The footage of Mario Kart might be a new one and or a new updated version of Mario Kart 8.

  • RajioRajio Centurion

    Should I change it back? :( I just want stuff to be easy to find. especially months later when the thing is about to come out and you want to bump the thread.

  • @Rajio said:
    Should I change it back? :( I just want stuff to be easy to find. especially months later when the thing is about to come out and you want to bump the thread.

    I have no issue, I was merely giving you a hard time. I do feel if Mods are gonna change a thread title, they should contact the creator first.

  • My main concerns about that new console are the removeable controllers which look kinda cheap plastic made, i don't like the right thumbstick position, and the Live services (especially in handheld mode).

    Those controllers look so cheap i'm afraid they'll break easily when removing/putting them back from the controller to screen (and vice-versa).

    The position of the right stick is directly under the a,b,x,y buttons which will make it hard to efficiently use in certain types of games, especially with fps games.

    As for Live services, first i really hope it'll evolve greatly from their Wii U one. Then, how it'll work in handheld mode (espicifically when outside home modem range). I mean Nintendo isn't known to have lots of experience in Live services unlike Sony and MFST.

  • If there's one thing I have generally found is the build quality for Nintendo isn't something to worry about unless you're quite rough with it. I've drop and thrown my DS/3DS all the time. I hope the system does come with some form of case, to protect the screen.

    I hope Nintendo releases more the specs, besides the Nvidea Tegra chip. Maybe a proper video showing off the console

  • RajioRajio Centurion
    edited October 2016

    @MSQGanner said:
    My main concerns about that new console are the removeable controllers which look kinda cheap plastic made, i don't like the right thumbstick position, and the Live services (especially in handheld mode).

    Those controllers look so cheap i'm afraid they'll break easily when removing/putting them back from the controller to screen (and vice-versa).

    The position of the right stick is directly under the a,b,x,y buttons which will make it hard to efficiently use in certain types of games, especially with fps games.

    As for Live services, first i really hope it'll evolve greatly from their Wii U one. Then, how it'll work in handheld mode (espicifically when outside home modem range). I mean Nintendo isn't known to have lots of experience in Live services unlike Sony and MFST.

Sign In or Register to comment.