This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Blizzard Entertainment Game Night

JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion
edited December 2016 in Events & Contests

Hey all,

I wanted to gauge the interest of having a regularly scheduled Game Night for Blizzard Entertainment games, since many of us seem to be playing one Blizzard Entertainment product or another.

I know Heroes of the Storm has been a big focus lately with the Nexus Challenge and other in-game events, but many of us play other titles as well. @Rajio regularly plays Overwatch (PC), I often play a lot of StarCraft II, @Doos plays Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and I've seen many of you playing World of Warcraft.

So we can play many different games, including Classic games for those who own them. There are several different ways to do this, but I'm thinking we keep it simple and rotate through a game on a specific night/time bi-weekly, with the game being determined in advance based on popularity or a specific event happening in-game.

If you're interested, let us know below and post your thoughts. Also, post all the Blizzard Entertainment games you own so we know what each other has.

Interestingly, it looks like Blizzard Entertainment will be retiring the Battle.net brand over the next several months. That's an end of an era for me, though I completely understand their reasoning.

@Rajio @Law212 @Sintacs @Smoreninja @VanishedNine @Doos @EchoGolfSierra @TimothyWedel @blipwip @Discopatrol @Ozzi

Kindly tag anyone I missed.

Comments