This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

DoG Steam group

SintacsSintacs Centurion

Not sure if we're all on there or not, but hopefully the group will be a little more active now with some events being posted. I just put the Blizzard game nights up on the events calendar there, if anybody has any idea for game nights they'd like to do, let @Juxtapose or myself know and we'll get them posted. Anyway, for those that haven't joined the group yet, you can find it here.

Comments

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

Good stuff man.

One question about the group, I noticed someone we've banned from the board is in it (Legend). Should we leave him in the group or remove him, as it could be a bit awkward if he shows up?

Didn't notice Rebelled in the group, unless his SteamID is different.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Ya I have Legend on my steam friend list but he never says anything to me ever since he got booted from the board. So I doubt hed cause anything . Even if he joins a game I doubt hed be trouble.

• SintacsSintacs Centurion

I think @Rajio would have to handle the kicking, doesn't look like we have the permissions for it. I still have him on me Steam friends and talk to him maybe once a year lol. Was Rebelled even on Steam?

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I remember playing a few games with Legend. He was pretty competitive and hated losing. We played some DOA 5 on 360 and he stuck to one character that he knew well and would beat me using characters I was just trying out for fun. Then hed brag and act like a douche. Then id use my main Christie and whoop him and hed get mad.

Also for injustice he would try to cheap me out by running away and trying to use the level interactions against me.

I also played Judgement co op with him and Kay, but they were no fun to play with. That's all ill say about that. So yeah on second though who knows if hes grown up in the time no ones heard form him.

@Sintacs said:
    I think @Rajio would have to handle the kicking, doesn't look like we have the permissions for it. I still have him on me Steam friends and talk to him maybe once a year lol. Was Rebelled even on Steam?

No idea about Rebelled, as I was only ever friends with him over Xbox LIVE, and I think PSN.

@Law212 said:
    I remember playing a few games with Legend. He was pretty competitive and hated losing. We played some DOA 5 on 360 and he stuck to one character that he knew well and would beat me using characters I was just trying out for fun. Then hed brag and act like a douche. Then id use my main Christie and whoop him and hed get mad.

Also for injustice he would try to cheap me out by running away and trying to use the level interactions against me.

I also played Judgement co op with him and Kay, but they were no fun to play with. That's all ill say about that. So yeah on second though who knows if hes grown up in the time no ones heard form him.

Yeah, I remember you telling me about those experiences. Oddly, the few times I did play with Legend online (and it was rare) he was fun to game with; I didn't have any issues.

On the Xbox Canada board and here, you all know it was a completely different story.

I'm not a fan of needless drama, and my thoughts is since he's not part of the board anymore, he should be removed from the group to keep things consistent.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I checked my groups, I don't think I'm in the dog steam group yet

Took a look and found how to ban someone from chat and the board, but not how to remove someone from the Steam Group.

• SintacsSintacs Centurion

Yeah, we don't have permissions to do it. If you go to the "Members" tab, there would be a "Manage Group Members" button in there you could kick him through.

Juxtapose
  • well I would have to say...if someone's behavior is too bad for the forums...I am not interested in gaming with them....but that is just me.

But I have also said I believe people change and no ban should be permanent if they request access again

• I just joined. I didn't realize Delay of Game had a group on Steam. So it's game on!!

Okay, so how does everyone feel then? Should we boot him from the Steam group seeing as how he was banned here from the board or no?

My vote is a yes. While I never had issues with him the few times I gamed with him, I know he can be an extremely toxic individual and think it would be best to remain consistent.

• Yeah...I think we should boot him

Juxtapose