This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Does Anybody Stream on Twitch?

SintacsSintacs Centurion

Just curious if any of y'all stream on Twitch ever. I do from time to time, we should share our channels here so we can follow each other. I'll generally stream new release games when I get them a week or so before the official release, or favorites of mine that I feel people haven't heard of, or just games I really love in general.

What kind of stuff do you guys stream? Speed runs? Multiplayer? General gameplay? I find it's always kind of neat to take a peak at how folks you know play games.

Anyway, my channel is here, post yours and I'll follow.

Comments

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

@Sintacs said:
    Just curious if any of y'all stream on Twitch ever. I do from time to time, we should share our channels here so we can follow each other. I'll generally stream new release games when I get them a week or so before the official release, or favorites of mine that I feel people haven't heard of, or just games I really love in general.

What kind of stuff do you guys stream? Speed runs? Multiplayer? General gameplay? I find it's always kind of neat to take a peak at how folks you know play games.

Anyway, my channel is here, post yours and I'll follow.

I believe @Smoreninja does. I think @TimothyWedel streams as well, though not sure if it's on Twitch.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I have a few times , but no one wants to see some rando play games that aren't the latest and greatest so I don't really do it anymore. Though I should start streaming gears 4

• I do once in a while when my friends and I are goofing off in League or im trying for a hard trophy on PS4. Usually no more than once every couple of months though.

Twitch.tv/timothywedel
  • Every Wednesday at 6:30 Mountain time is generally when I start my stream. Sometime things happen and I can't stream on Wednesday but I'll always try to make up for it sometime later that week.

Twitch.tv/smoreninja

Currently I'm playing Claire and for some reason that game scares me. I'm kinda a bitch baby. I sometimes stream League with my friends and one time I Streamed Hatoful Boyfriend with my room-mate. The general pattern is I play random stuff until I find something I feel is worth sticking to and then I stick to it.

• Just out of curiosity, would you like us to post when we start our streams?