This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Raspberry Pi Projects.... questions, advice, ideas...

So I searched and didnt find a thread specifically about Pi....And NO THIS IS NOT THE CAKE VERSES PIE THREAD!! So ya...lets hear, ideas...plans, links to sites...questions...etc

I really hope there are a few of us that are experimenting with this stuff

Comments

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Subservient female pi bot

EchoGolfSierra
  • so I got one just to mess around with....test things....learn Linux and python etc
    this will be my test unit to make arcade machines...and android boxes and home AI devices

After I have mocked up some templates and designed and tested my circuits with etc. Then I will purchase new ones for each project.....

My first project will be an arcade gaming machine....initially, bar top sized, but ultimately a full-size version and maybe a coffee table version.

this should keep my brain busy for a few months

• SintacsSintacs Centurion

I was gonna get one to load Kali onto, but I'll probably just get a proper laptop for that at some point. I do still want to get one, will likely just throw some emulators on it and hook it up to my TV. I thought about making a mini arcade cabinet out of one but I'm lazy.