This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Gutsy Walk 2017

Hey all,

As you all know by now, I suffer from Crohn's Disease and it's had a pretty big impact on my life. About a year ago I started getting involved with Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Canada, and this year I'm participating in their Gutsy Walk. That's a 5k walk to raise awareness and funds for the disease to help develop better treatments and hopefully, one day, a cure.

If anyone's interested in reading more and perhaps giving a donation to support my part in the walk, you can head over to my donation page here.

Thanks!

Comments

• LactosLactos n00b

Shit, almost missed this. Nicely done on the donations and I hope the walk goes well.

• TimothyWedelTimothyWedel Centurion

Somehow this slipped past me as well. Good luck on the 5k and congratulations on reaching your goal!

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

@Lactos said:
    Shit, almost missed this. Nicely done on the donations and I hope the walk goes well.

Dude, thank you so much for the donation! Unexpected and very much appreciated!

@TimothyWedel said:
    Somehow this slipped past me as well. Good luck on the 5k and congratulations on reaching your goal!

Same to you as well Tim, thank you so much!

I actually beat my goals several times and kept raising it; my original goal was $150!

I'm the highest earning single pledge earner in my region thus far and the walks just over two weeks away!

EchoGolfSierra

I just want to say thanks to those of you that supported me for the walk!

I personally raised $1,720.00, and Durham Region raised $55,532.00! In all of Canada, $3,382,830.63 was raised!

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Thats awesome. I wish i could have helped , but at the time i was pretty broke. Just like when this site needs donation its always when im out of work and broke. Hopefully that wont be the case anymore.

@Law212 said:
    Thats awesome. I wish i could have helped , but at the time i was pretty broke. Just like when this site needs donation its always when im out of work and broke. Hopefully that wont be the case anymore.

No worries man. I plan to do the walk again in 2018!