This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Aquaman

I love the long shots . Wan knows how to do exciting action and it shows in this small preview.
The cast is strong and while Aquaman in the comics pre 2015 has been pretty bland, but Jason's take on the character is very refreshing. I love the costume at the end though, its definitely Aquaman.

Maybe with Wan directing DC movies, the quality will go up significantly. Him and Patty could definitely turn things around.

This looks like tons of fun and while others might not think so, 3D will also help push the visuals so its great that it will be shown in that format. This is the perfect movie for it.

Nicole Kidman looks great , and if they follow the comics of this storyline with her character, then she will be an awesome character.

Dolph Lungren even looks awesome. Black Manta looks amazing. They got his look down.
The success of this movie most likely determines the fate of the next standalone batman and standalone superman movies.

Comments

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Grace's voice annoyed me to death when i first saw her videos but she grew on me and she does amazing movie analysis videos.

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

I loved Aquaman in Justice League. I haven't watched the trailers for his upcoming solo film, but I'm looking forward to it; they actually made him cool.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I didnt know the trailer was out until i came across it on youtube earlier today. I scoffed (shocker) when i heard they wanted to make an Aquaman movie. It looks great though.

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

Well Aquaman has generally gotten a bad wrap for a long time now. You've seen the Robot Chicken clips of him? They're pretty accurate as to the general attitude towards the character.

You saw Justice League though, right? I think they really did make the character cool again. Of the new characters introduced in that film, he was my favourite.