This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

First time here? Introduce yourself!

Comments

• Howdy,

I'm John and I am 30 years old and also live in Kitchener as well. I mainly don't have time to game lately as I just started a new job and we are opening a brand new restaurant in Uptown Waterloo and when I am not there I am taking care of my two boys with one almost 5 and the other 18 months. Just trying to find that balance of work and the kids, then I will wedge in some gaming in there.

Like some other members here I also do some game reviewing and in my case for 3 different sites at the moment: www.recgamers.com (my own site that is geared towards family gaming), www.canadianonlinegamers.com and www.game-boyz.com - Reviewing is a lot of fun, but the downside is that your game choices are often dictated by what you have to review. Otherwise, I am an avid reader, movie watcher and a huge Montreal Canadians fan.
  • OzziOzzi Centurion
    Howdy,

I'm John and I am 30 years old and also live in Kitchener as well. I mainly don't have time to game lately as I just started a new job and we are opening a brand new restaurant in Uptown Waterloo and when I am not there I am taking care of my two boys with one almost 5 and the other 18 months. Just trying to find that balance of work and the kids, then I will wedge in some gaming in there.

Like some other members here I also do some game reviewing and in my case for 3 different sites at the moment: www.recgamers.com (my own site that is geared towards family gaming), www.canadianonlinegamers.com and www.game-boyz.com - Reviewing is a lot of fun, but the downside is that your game choices are often dictated by what you have to review. Otherwise, I am an avid reader, movie watcher and a huge Montreal Canadians fan.

That's Awesome you opening a new Restaurant. But be careful they are a very risky business.
  • I am just a manager there, not my money but I am pretty sure it will be successful based on the 100 people or so trying to enter the place (each day) while its still under construction to buy food.
  • Drew aka Ninja Starz here!!  34 yo from Toronto, and glad i was invited to join the DoG Steam group, or i might have never found this place.  NIce site guys- lots of familar gamertags from Xbox.ca(RIP).  The keyboard battles continue here baby!!!!

• Drew aka Ninja Starz here!!  34 yo from Toronto, and glad i was invited to join the DoG Steam group, or i might have never found this place.  NIce site guys- lots of familar gamertags from Xbox.ca(RIP).  The keyboard battles continue here baby!!!!

Woo! Go me!
  • JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

Drew aka Ninja Starz here!!  34 yo from Toronto, and glad i was invited to join the DoG Steam group, or i might have never found this place.  NIce site guys- lots of familar gamertags from Xbox.ca(RIP).  The keyboard battles continue here baby!!!!

Welcome to the community dude!
  • OzziOzzi Centurion
    I am just a manager there, not my money but I am pretty sure it will be successful based on the 100 people or so trying to enter the place (each day) while its still under construction to buy food.
    What kind of Restaurant is it going to be?...Where i am working we can expect to do at least 3 flips for dinner service on any given busy night...lmao prepare to be running around like no tomorrow on busy nights :P 
  • www.zoup.com - Our main food offering is soup, where we have 12 different ones a day and you can get sandwiches and salads along with it. It's quick service and high quality food and for the quality you're getting its really affordable. The food is fine dining quality, we have about 8 different cheeses for sandwiches and salads, prepare all our sauces not just buy them in a container .. yeah its a pretty great concept. On top of that, I'm da boss. K/W peeps on here need to try it out.
    I am just a manager there, not my money but I am pretty sure it will be successful based on the 100 people or so trying to enter the place (each day) while its still under construction to buy food.
    What kind of Restaurant is it going to be?...Where i am working we can expect to do at least 3 flips for dinner service on any given busy night...lmao prepare to be running around like no tomorrow on busy nights :P 

Hello, i just joined up today, my name is Sean and i live in Burlington ont, spend my whole life living in this city, i'm 27 years old and have been playing video games from the start of fps ( quake and doom) I play xbox 360 and abit of pc games, more when diablo 3 and guildwars 2 comes out, i play alot of cod right now, add me up and i'd love to play with you guys.

gamer tag is Call me Boodah.

Welcome to the group and enjoy your stay!
  • Hello, i just joined up today, my name is Sean and i live in Burlington ont, spend my whole life living in this city, i'm 27 years old and have been playing video games from the start of fps ( quake and doom) I play xbox 360 and abit of pc games, more when diablo 3 and guildwars 2 comes out, i play alot of cod right now, add me up and i'd love to play with you guys.

gamer tag is Call me Boodah.

I'm in borington too :p
  • I was born in Burlington. Nice area.
  • @CallmeBoodah Welcome! Have fun and be sure to join in on the converation!
  • @CallmeBoodah welcome to the site Sean. we are a fun bunch here, so make sure you join in the conversation.
  • TimothyWedelTimothyWedel Centurion
    edited June 2011
    @CallmeBoodah welcome to the site Sean. we are a fun bunch here, so make sure you join in the converation.
    Fixed. :)
  • Lol I knew somebody was going to write 'converation'.

Welcome to the community, Boodah!
  • RajioRajio Centurion
    lol it never gets old.
  • @CallmeBoodah welcome to the site Sean. we are a fun bunch here, so make sure you join in the converation.
    Fixed. :)
    haha
  • Bleh bleh, poopy fuck.
  • @GaussianMist What part of BC are you from?

My name is Rob, aka TTR Dr Payne(DUH! Its my name immediately above the post!) I just turned 22 and I live in beautiful Vancouver, BC. I have been thoroughly enjoying the converation on these forums since a thread I created on .ca got locked but a stupid mod many a moon ago.
    My main gaming platform is the 360, although I do also own a PS3, Wii and gaming PC.

@Dino, Winterpeg is about to become a slightly more enjoyable place to live as you'll actually have an NHL franchise to follow once again! Even though its going to suck serious donkey dick for the next few years...
    btw, whats with the 'xx' before your name?
  • @TTR - Meh. I'm not a big hockey fan so it doesn't make much of a difference to me. :p
    I'm not really sure, haha. When I first made the GT i felt like 'Dinosaurus' was too plain, so to add something to the name I thought it'd be cool to have x's there. Seriously lame. What was I thinking?
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    @TTRDrPayne Chilliwack, lol.
    Woo! The Wack! I've had lots of good times out there..

Also had my ass kicked too!

Whee!
  • Dario aka DjDATZ. DATZ are my initials, and the Dj part stuck from when I started playing with some sampling of music. :P

Live in Toronto, originally from Croatia! :D

Currently I'm the Senior Canadian Editor for 360Sync.com, a 2011 Microsoft MVP for Canada for Xbox, a Community Ambassador on the FutureShop Forums, and a mod here. :D Oh and:

I primarily game on my 360, sometimes my laptop. Racers, shooters, and sandbox games are my favs!
  • @TTRDrPayne Chilliwack, lol.
    That is one shitty place to live...at leaston farmland
  • LOL
    I dont know why but that shirt is really funny
    LOL
    I dont know why but that shirt is really funny
    Agreed.
  • SmoreninjaSmoreninja Centurion
    Datz is a big deal on twitter though! He has his own impersonator! DJderpz.
    I wonder if he is still going?
  • Datz is a big deal on twitter though! He has his own impersonator! DJderpz.
    I wonder if he is still going?
    Would you believe me if I told you I actually have 2? I know who the people behind both accounts are, so no harm in them. Add to that, they're not really impersonators, more parody accounts. :D
  • Anchorman reference, FTW!