This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What are you listenin to!?

Comments

• My german friends always blast this song in the car.. I actually really like it lol. They also have some other german rap songs that I'm going to have to download. It's good!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsQQgbKkjc
    (not sure how to embed videos, and couldn't figure it out based on what I read on here)
  • My german friends always blast this song in the car.. I actually really like it lol. They also have some other german rap songs that I'm going to have to download. It's good!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsQQgbKkjc
    (not sure how to embed videos, and couldn't figure it out based on what I read on here)
    saw german and assumed rammstien
  • edited June 2011
    literally all you have to do @xxDinoSaurus is copy and paste the URL. Don't touch it, lazy link it, or anything. Just simply copy and paste the link and hit Post.

I also assumed it would be Rammstein. I must admit I was disappointed when it wasn't lol
  • edited June 2011
    I actually haven't listened to Rammstein before, but I've heard they're good. I love me some foreign bands!
    Edit: WOW THEY'RE GOOD.

There you guys go. Some more German music. This time it is Rammstein.

Also, I did copy/pasta the URL. :s
  • WhorrorLoLzWhorrorLoLz Centurion
    edited June 2011

The emotion flowing through this music is unbelievable.
    I need to buy the soundtrack to this game. I hope it's on iTunes.

Edit: Yay! It is! =D
  • I actually haven't listened to Rammstein before, but I've heard they're good. I love me some foreign bands!
    Edit: WOW THEY'RE GOOD.

There you guys go. Some more German music. This time it is Rammstein.

Also, I did copy/pasta the URL. :s
    lol, you're reaction(EDIT) was awesome.

The first Rammstein song I heard was Amerika. I was watching a YouTube video of Conker Live&Reloaded checking out some glitches in the game to get to areas of the map where you weren't supposed to get, and Amerika was the song playing during the video :)

• the singer for rammstein's always reminded me of the human version of the cockroach bad guy in Men in black.
  • @TTRDrPayne - Haha :P That was genuine. I don't remember listening to them before (MAYBE have heard some stuff), and they are really fucken' good!!
    That song Amerika was pretty good too!

@Wick98 - The U.S. banned them for that? The Motley Crue concert had a room called Tit. E. or something like that, backstage, and Tommy Lee grabbed a camera and broadcasted on the big screens a bunch of topless chicks dancing around. Yeesh, that was awkward.
  • DL'd:

Benny B - Electroman
    Tiesto - Club Life Las Vegas
    Future Trance Vol. 56

City & Colour - Little Hell
  • WhorrorLoLzWhorrorLoLz Centurion
    edited June 2011

Fucking best thing evar! This song is pure sex0r!
  • edited June 2011
    haha, yea Trololo is awesome.
    Heres the full version in case somebody here lives under a rock and has never seen it

EDIT: I just found this video in the related section. Watch it on YouTube, and under the video click on Interactive Scripts, so you can see what they are saying in English.

• I've been a fan of Rammstein for quite a while. I don't listen to them a lot, but do so occasionally. Kind of regretting not going to see them when they were recently here, for the first time in a while. I think they were banned from the U.S. for using a large dildo in their act, which would shoot out white liquid at the crowd.
    Fucking crazy show!  It was actually a giant cannon that the singer rode around on.

• This, unfortunately.
  • edited June 2011
    Had an urge to listen to some Theory of a Deadman today.

• edited July 2011
    Parry Gripp is an absolute genius.

I was playing NHL 11 EASHL with a couple friends earlier, and we came up against this team that would just always go into hipcheck and stand infront of their goalie, so when we won the game, I sent them a voice message just playing the NOM NOM song. They invited me to their party, so when I joined, I just started playing the song on repeat for a good 10 minutes before I finally left lol They were actually enjoying it, when I left, they kept inviting me back, and one guy sent me a friends request. I responded to the friends request with the La La Wee La La Woo song in several voice messages. They were offline, so no response as of yet :)

I'm sure most of you will listen to these songs, maybe once, if at all. Might start, then turn it off. Just so you know I'm not just posting these to be funny, I've actually been listening to these Parry Gripp songs for the past couple of hours. I've replayed the NOM NOM song at least 50 times, in its entirety. So these songs(plus many other Parry Grip songs) are actually what I'm listening to right now. My friends got REALLY annoyed at me singing "FIVE DIFFERENT NACHOS, FIVE DIFFERENT NACHOS" for like 5 minutes straight...lol
  • SintacsSintacs Centurion
    edited July 2011

this whole album is pretty amazing, definitely worth checking out if youre into electronic music

one of my all time favorite bands

UHAVENOIDEABRO

i actually liked this song and rick astley before it became a meme, hes got a pretty impressive voice

• One of the most epic things ever.
  • DoosDoos Centurion
    edited July 2011
    Baby Satan is the name of one of my FNC boxers and this is his entrance music:

Trigger Point is a band I found about a month ago and I really really dig 'em. They broke up though.. so no more tunes from them. This isn't the best quality, sounds a bit tinny, headphones help if you're that interested. They've got a great drummer and enough beat changes per song to keep it pretty interesting.

Here's another from them, great driving song. I'd highly recommend you listen to it if you like some metal. Guys got a great scream. I get a lot of looks when I'm listening to 'em, cause I fucking lose it on the chorus and I just start SCREAMING in my car. THIS IS A!!! SILENT!! PROTEST!!!

Solerift I discovered years and years ago when Napster was still a thing. They were one of those bands that were labelled improperly so you would click 'em thinking you were getting something else. This is pretty obviously a home recorded demo but I always hoped I'd find them again down the line, tooled up and refined. Very Pantera(ish) vocals and Mudvayne type riffs. Which is a great combination. It starts off a bit rough, but trust me, make it to the end and you'll see what I'm talking about. Diamond in the rough.

• Solerift sounds pretty good
  • SintacsSintacs Centurion
    edited July 2011

a couple more favorites of mine :)
  • OzziOzzi Centurion
    edited July 2011

GREAT SONGS!!
    I love rise against how they just help with anything from Animal rights or planetarium issues to well bullying and giving people hope
    and their lyrics are basically activism.

Hehe sorry for the long post :D