This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What games are you playing right now?

2»

Comments

• OzziOzzi Centurion

Lots, and lots of BF1. Love that game. Easy to just pick up. Allows me to play a match or two when i have 30, or 40 minutes to spare.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Played some Quake Champions. I suck at the game but its tons of fun.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Started playing Smite again. I like this morethan most games like it. I cant stand heroes of the storm but this one is way more fun. Anyone play it ? We should have a DOG Smite group

• League is more my thing and I suck so bad at Smite but i'd be down to play
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

Well i havent played league but i hear its all free so i do like that. Smite you have like one free god and then free ones in rotation . You can buy the god pass which give you all gods and its on sale right now for about 16 bucks. I like how many characters there are and they seem to be well balanced.

I think league has a lot too. I should check that out one day but again i think its more like heroes of the storm .

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Speaking of good free to play games, Quake Champions is lots of fun. Anyone into that?

• Recently finally finished Prey, Gears of War 4, X-COM 2, Halo Wars 2. I've got Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein II, and Torment: Tides of Numenera as the next major games in line...

...but I've been messing around just trying out a lot of the free games on Xbox — and a friend brought his PS4 over for a while so I've been checking out the free games on there as well.

I'm always surprised more people don't even bother to try the free games... I'm following about 150 gamers on my Xbox, and my friends leaderboards of the free games will be empty, or just one or two people on it. I think my gaming habits have remained similar to the Commodore 64/Amiga days... back then you'd get so many games coming over from Europe that you'd never heard of... so I'd always fire them all up and at least give 'em a try. I tend to do that on Android too.

• My kid is finally starting to get into gaming and she loves Minecraft, so we've been playing a ton of that lately.

Juxtapose
  • I'm still trying to finish Prey so I can move onto Monster Hunter when it comes out next week but am having trouble finding the time for it

• DoosDoos Centurion

The fucking stock market. It's the wildest ride out there.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I went back to Mario world 3D on wii U last night. There are 3 stages on the final special world and i beat the first one which was one of those toadstool ones and it was easy enough, but the next stage ive lost over 120 lives on so far.

You have to beat it in one go , there are no checkpoints and the level is really freaking hard.

The next and final level is another one you have to finish in one go and you have to be quick and perfect for 20 stages.

If i ever manage to beat these last two levels, I will go back and try to beat all stages with all characters

• man I cant get away from Hearthstone right now....it is nuts! It is like backgammon, chess, and poker all rolled into one.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Played some Street fighter 5. When this game released, it was bare bones and pretty disappointing. Especially compared to Sreet fighter 4..

Though a few days ago, they updated the game to Street fighter 5 arcade edition. Street fighter 4 also got a couple updates. Super street fighter 4 and then street fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

Arcade edition was a free update and it is how the game should have been released. Better online play, more game modes that people wanted including arcade modes based on previous SF games like SF 1 , 2 , alpha, 3, 4 and 5. IN those modes you can only choose characters that were in those games and you can unlock character endings that are straight out of those games, though updated slightly.

Definitely a great update and I think it will get me playing a lot more.

Then I played some Injustice 2. Enchantress came out recently but I haven't tried her out yet. Though I did go online and did OK using supergirl.

Online play is pretty good, though slight lag makes puling of moves that youre good at offline a bit tricky.

Lastly I played some Star Wars Dark Forces. Beat mission 3 and played a little of mission 4. Great old school game