This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

Random Stuff About Nothing

1280281282283284286»

Comments

• OzziOzzi Centurion

@EchoGolfSierra said:

@Ozzi said:

@TimothyWedel said:
    That's a pretty sweet monitor. I've been looking for a large ultrawide for a while now and this is the cheapest I have seen one that is higher res than 1080p. I might phone in tomorrow and ask them if there is anything I can do to reserve one for when they restock or something.

If you can't find that one, they also have an ASUS on sale.
    https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/asus-asus-28-4k-ultra-hd-1ms-led-gaming-monitor-mg28uq-black-mg28uq/10453592.aspx?

I might cancel my Samsung, and get the ASUS on Jan 1st when my new benefits kick in with work. I have $5000 USD/year where i can right off pretty well anything.

Nice Perk Ozzi!

It is, Plus i have full health coverage, among other perks.

Jan 1st my gym membership is going to be written off,
    a monitor.
    setting a hefty chunk aside for daycare, and the rest will be going on my home internet, and my cell phones.

Law212EchoGolfSierraJuxtapose
  • OzziOzzi Centurion

Bleh, My foot has flared up quite a bit. Not sure if it's the cold weather, or what but it's been aching. To the point i can't walk for long.

I go back for more Xrays next week so hope the aching will just be something that is part of the healing process, but it's been 12 weeks since the break. It should have been healed up 4-6 weeks ago, but it's been taking it's time doing it's thing.

• Riot released a new tab on League of Legends that lets you see your collection of skins. Previously there was no way to see how many you had. Apparently I have 126.

At the lowest price of $5 each that would be about $630 but most of the ones that were bought were bought at $10-35. I'd guess I have about $2500 worth of skins. Ouch. Luckily about 30 of them were free from Riot and another 50 were gifts from friends.

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

@TimothyWedel said:
    Riot released a new tab on League of Legends that lets you see your collection of skins. Previously there was no way to see how many you had. Apparently I have 126.

At the lowest price of $5 each that would be about $630 but most of the ones that were bought were bought at $10-35. I'd guess I have about $2500 worth of skins. Ouch. Luckily about 30 of them were free from Riot and another 50 were gifts from friends.

I know it's a different generation of gamers today and what they value is different, but jebus, that's a lot for cosmetic items.

• @juxtapose it really is a lot. Luckily personally I've only shelled out about $300-400 for that over 7 years and 1500 hours of play. The rest are gifts from friends or crafted using the new crafting system for free.

I'd cry if I had dropped $2500 on league skins.
    Juxtapose
  • SintacsSintacs Centurion

@TimothyWedel don't feel too bad about your collection, on Smite I own (433 God skins and 52 ward skins) just about every skin they've released. I try to not think about how much money that is equivalent too lol.

EchoGolfSierra
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

Because of a convo I had with Juxt on the weekend over lunch , I went back and started watching Married With Children again. I love it and I havent laughed so hard at a show in ages.

Here is some best of phycho dad.

"Killed his wife cuz she had a cold.... Might as well cuz she was getting old...."

DoosJuxtapose
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

This is the best thing happening right in current times.

Did anyone watch the launch?