This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What Did You Buy Recently?

1135136137138139141»

Comments

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I bought an old Xbox game I raelly loved back in the day. Blood Wake.
    Its a boat game and the water physics were great. I cant wait to play it again.

Movie wise, i picked up Annihilation in 4K, I bought Gotham by Gaslight blu ray steelbook and Street Fighter (the series that was on Youtube and it was pretty decent.

Also picked up some wireless headphones so i still have to try them out and see if they are any good.

I'm waiting for my copy of Batman and Harley Quinn steelbook to come in the mail and then Ill watch them all. Im really hyped for Batman Ninja....

• TimothyWedelTimothyWedel Centurion
    I've been waiting to see Annihilation forever. Every other county but us and US got it on Netflix months ago.
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

Picked up a few things... I shouldnt have but I did. I picked up Vermintide 2 , and blaz blu cross tag battle, which is blaz blu 2 on 2 tag fighting with characters from 4 or 5 franchises like blaz blu, Persona, In-Birth and something else.

Its really fun

Vermintide was tons of fun too. Cant wait to play it some more tonight.

I also got School girl zombie hunters. Yeah it is what it is, and its by the people who make the really great onechanbara games. This one is more gun based zombie killing and so far its fun.

I also picked up The Jurassic Dead. Looks stupid, but looks fun.

@Law212 said:
    Picked up a few things... I shouldnt have but I did. I picked up Vermintide 2 , and blaz blu cross tag battle, which is blaz blu 2 on 2 tag fighting with characters from 4 or 5 franchises like blaz blu, Persona, In-Birth and something else.

Its really fun

I also got School girl zombie hunters. Yeah it is what it is, and its by the people who make the really great onechanbara games. This one is more gun based zombie killing and so far its fun.

RWBY. It is pretty much the only western anime, made by Rooster Teeth. The same guys who do Red vs. Blue and Achievement Hunter and stuff.

I have bought way too many things to list since my last post. The last thing I got was Avatar: The Last Airbender complete series on Bluray. Probably the only cartoon I'd ever consider spending money on and easily one of the best cartoons of my childhood.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

@TimothyWedel said:

@Law212 said:

Its really fun

RWBY. It is pretty much the only western anime, made by Rooster Teeth. The same guys who do Red vs. Blue and Achievement Hunter and stuff.

Right... It slipped my mind because I never watched it or played teh game they made. I know OF the series though.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

WHere did Echo go? I wonder if he'll play Vermintide 2 with me

Knowing Echo he got bored of it and has already moved on to 15 other games. Dude plays everything for at least 15 minutes.

Juxtapose
  • SmoreninjaSmoreninja Centurion
    I decided to splurge and buy myself a few shirts for myself and a few friends.
  • JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

I bought something!

@Doos said:
    ^What's that?

That's the first 48 issues of The Walking Dead collected into one volume. I've never read the comics and figured I'd give it a go.

This Compilation goes to the end of the prison story arc. There's two or three other Compilation volumes of the comics as well.

• DoosDoos Centurion

Do you still watch the show?

@Doos said:
    Do you still watch the show?

Yup. As well as Fear the Walking Dead. You?

• DoosDoos Centurion
    edited June 14

I haven't watched the last two seasons, I think. There was a full season of Negan,that was the last I watched.

How was the last one. I heard whispers that x and y died or something.

@Doos said:
    I haven't watched the last two seasons, I think. There was a full season of Negan,that was the last I watched.

How was the last one. I heard whispers that x and y died or something.

People did indeed die. Last season was pretty good, though I found the season finale anti-climatic.

I'm actually enjoying Fear the Walking Dead more.

Law212