This is a friendly community where all are welcome. We only have a few basic rules. Don't be a jerk. Be excellent to each other.

What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Comments

• I've played so many rpg games lately I'm kinda bored of the genre. Fired up some old classic fps games but got bored of them. Maybe I've played them alot in the past.
    I do have a few games on Xbox that I've started and haven't progressed much. Like Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I'm not sure what to do next. I'll just explore around and see what's up.

• Thought I'd continue Fable 3. I got a ways further and then I got a corrupt game save. So I have to start all over again.
    The game doesn't do multiple game saves so I can't load a previous save. :(

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Fable 3 is one i need to go back to. I am one of the few that actually really enjoyed it. I was near the end im sure.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

I played some Killing Floor 2 last night. It was much cooler than I thought it would be. I only played solo, but was admiring the graphics, the animations and the great character designs. The clowns and the cow people look so creepy. On top of that , not only are the visuals creepy and fitting, but the sounds are great.

There are enemies that will disorient you with sound. It was really neat. I found they were the more disturbing enemies and i always ran from them because their screaming or shrieking or whatever it was was messing with me too much

• SmoreninjaSmoreninja Centurion
    Friend bought Splatoon 2 for me and I'm really enjoying myself. I personally prefer the salmon run mode but I haven't given the other modes a try.
  • OzziOzzi Centurion
    @Law212 we should play some killing floor sometime, I love that game. I'm usually gaming in the evenings after the little one goes to bed.
  • @Law212 said:
    Fable 3 is one i need to go back to. I am one of the few that actually really enjoyed it. I was near the end im sure.

First time I played it on the 360 I kept all my promises but had no money so I lost a lot of people in the end.
    This time I can save everyone and still keep my promises. It takes a lot of money to save up, $10,000,000 I think.
    Just have to stay away from main quest line as long as possible to have time to save up.

• I think I know have all the business in Albion. Buying houses will help gaining money more quickly but they require upkeep, which costs money. So I skipped them.
    I want to collect all the money I kneed before I go to meet Finn at the Castle. As once I have gained the throne I'll be on a time limit to prepare for the final battle.
    Last time I played, I didn't have enough money and almost everyone was lost in the final battle.

• JuxtaposeJuxtapose Centurion

Two days ago, I completed Enslavers: Dark Vengeance an official Custom Campaign for Starcraft: Brood War.

It was the last, and hardest, Campaign they ever released for the game.

I wasn't good enough to beat it back in the 90's, but I was now. Still, it was quite challenging, especially Mission 02 and 03.

With it's completion though, I've now won every first party Campaign ever released for Starcraft and StarCraft II.

• I have been playing WoW...getting my toons ready for the next patch. Also been playing Detroit:Become Human and God of War

Shorthand for alternative characters
    Juxtapose
  • @Juxtapose just a way of saying the characters i create and play

Juxtapose
  • Started another game of Dragon Age Inquisition. My 5th play through. This time I actually planned out my character. A Qunari tank.
    I think I broke a record in doing all the quests in Hinterland. I cleared half in just over an hour.
    I need to finish Witcher 3. Been over a year since I've played it. I also need to continue Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Still at the beginning.

• TimothyWedelTimothyWedel Centurion
    all of my game review pals are playing octopath traveller while I sit at home on my day off wishing I was playing octopath traveller

@TimothyWedel said:
    all of my game review pals are playing octopath traveller while I sit at home on my day off wishing I was playing octopath traveller

I have not heard of this game, but why can't you play it?

because its not out yet. They are reviewing it so they have early copies.
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

Made some progress in DOOM last night as well as in LA Noire. I must be close to finishing both games.

Last night I completed Episode V, The Terran (UED) Campaign in StarCraft: Remastered.

I'm two Missions into Episode VI now, so I'll hopefully have the game completed by weekend's end.

• Law212Law212 Centurion

Last night I got further into LA Noire. Its getting very interesting again meaning the end is near. Mid game became very insteresting as well then it went back to mundane gameplay. SO i think the end is a couple missions away. I gave up on finding all the cars and the golden film reels I just want to finish the game now.

I also played a few levels of Bayonetta on hard

• OzziOzzi Centurion
    For whatever reason, I've been into cod WW2 as of late. I've been playing a lot of the war gamemode. I haven't played a cod game this much since cod waw. I've had a lot more time for gaming, so I'm thinking about picking up monster hunter.
  • DoosDoos Centurion

I've been playing this 'Android Assault Cactus' free game with gold all day.

It's super fun. Top down shooter type dealy. Very cool level design. Absolute madness and very fun replayability.

• Fired up DAO but I have a strong desire to start a new character. A dual wielding rogue. I think I'll do that only after I complete this playthrough.

I completed the "Brood War" Campaign in StarCraft: Remastered yesterday, which makes this the first time I've completed the original Campaigns in something like 17 or 18 years.

A couple of the missions were challenging, but most were pretty straight forward.

Since I did the "Enslavers" Campaigns as well, I've now officially completed all of the first party Campaign missions ever released for the franchise.

I'm so glad I was recording this game. Definitely one of my favorite moments playing games with the friends.

Juxtapose
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

I started a new game of Rune. It's one that I never got to finish back in the day so i hope to complete it this time around.

Its a hack and slash viking game and one of the first I can recall where you can throw your weapon .

They came out with a multiplayer addon later on which was fun. Had a bunch of maps and skins .

Sintacs
  • Law212Law212 Centurion

PLayed some more Rune. The game got harder. The first bit you're wandering around fighting little crab creatures and avoiding these snake things in jars that poke at you....then you fight larger crabs and some little evil upright rabbits. Now im on to undead skeletons that keep getting up until you lop their head off.

Fantastic game.

I've been really enjoying Octopath Traveler. I wish the characters actually interacted more but I at least get 8 stories that I have various levels of investment to. The combat is super fun but since the game is designed to allow you to follow 8 different story paths it has been hard finding out where to go to grind XP and money
  • OzziOzzi Centurion
    More CoD WW2, loving the war gamemode. I've been finding time now that my semester is pretty much finished up.
    I completed Act IV in Diablo III last night with my Necromancer, so only the expansion act left.

Once that’s done, my backlog will be 100% complete!